Skip to product information
1 of 11


5 in 1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit

5 in 1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit

Regular price $280.40 USD
Regular price $560.89 USD Sale price $280.40 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

🐶Say goodbye to tangled fur and messy cleanup, and hello to stress-free grooming sessions that both you and your furry friend will love.

🐾Introducing the ultimate grooming solution for your beloved pet – The 5 in 1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit! 

With five essential grooming tools included – a slicker brush, trimmer, de-shedder, nozzle head, and fabric brush – this kit has everything you need to keep your pet looking and feeling their best. Plus, the medium-length, high-quality hose ensures that trimmed hair is instantly whisked away into the 2.3L hair collector, eliminating the need for messy cleanup and leaving your home hair-free. 

But that's not all – our grooming kit is designed with your pet's comfort in mind. With three adjustable modes that produce minimal noise, it's quieter than a hair dryer, ensuring a calm and stress-free grooming experience for your furry friend. 🐱

And here's the best part – our vacuum grooming kit instantly captures 99% of your pet's loose hair, leaving you with only 1% of the cleanup. No more dreaded hair mess to deal with – just pure grooming bliss! 🎉  



5-in-1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit has six attachments that suit different needs and preferences


Strong suction power that removes up to 98% of your pet's hair and dirt

Works on all types of pets, whether they have long, short, curly, or straight hair

 Low Noise, Multi-duct Design 

Low Noise so that the dog is not scared while the hair is being trimmed


The 6-in-1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit is lightweight and compact. It comes with a storage bag that makes it easy to carry and store. You can take it with you anywhere, whether you're travelling, camping, or visiting friends.


Available in a variety of plug options to suit your needs, this grooming kit is a must-have for any pet owner who wants to make grooming a breeze. Treat your pet to the pampering they deserve – ORDER NOW! and experience the joy of stress-free grooming! 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "I used to dread grooming my pet because it was such a hassle. I had to use different tools for different tasks, and I always ended up with a mess of hair and dirt everywhere. But ever since I got the 5 in 1 Pet Grooming Vacuum Kit, grooming my pet has become so easy and fun. I can do everything with one tool, and it sucks up all the hair and dirt as I go. My Cat Tom and Dog Rex (Spaniel) loves it too, because it feels like a massage." - Olivia jones


How many days it will take for the delivery of this product?

Usually, it takes 8–15 days, but we try our best to deliver as soon as possible. Once we receive the shipping details from the customer, our team ships the product within 1-2 business days.

How to Track my Order?

Once your order has shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking code and link to track the order here. By clicking the link, you will be able to check the status of your order once is in transit.

Can I make changes to my order?

We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. So unfortunately, we're unable to change an order once it's placed. Please definitely make sure all the details are correct when you confirm the checkout.

I Entered the incorrect shipping address – Can you please change it?

Please contact us immediately at with your correct address and order number. If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to amend your shipping label accordingly; however, if your order has already been packed and/or dispatched, then we sadly cannot make any changes for you.

How do I return or exchange the product?

If your purchase isn’t working out for you, we’re happy to accept it for return as long as your item is in original condition (tags attached and no visible signs of wear) and isn’t a clearance sale item. Please note that we don’t do direct exchanges!

Please read our Return Policy and contact us ASAP on to avoid delay.

Once our team receives your return parcel, we will issue you an online credit note that never expires to purchase absolutely anything in our store. 

View full details